Founded in 1976, on the premises of the old chemical platform with activity since 1747, the aluminium plant was designed to produce aluminium powders for Romania’s Light-Weight Concrete industry.
In 1999, the old state-owned company became Alba Aluminiu, after a long process of reconstruction of the old facilities.
2001 came with new challenges for us. The production of aluminium pigments started and in short time became an important part of the business.
Since 2001, new developments were made and big investments took place. Today we are one of the major players in the AAC and Coatings global markets.
We are proudly caring a long tradition and constantly adding new values and experiences.